8.21.2011

lately

so ... school is starting next Wednesday (oh.boy ...) and I still haven't completely finished setting up my room yet!  ... I'm sure I'll get it done on-time ... actually, I would've gotten it done on Friday if I hadn't encountered some "difficulties" w/ the furniture situation.  (sigh) ... teachers sometimes can be just like the kids, immature + selfish.   So already I'm going through this minor conflict about possibly the silliest things (cubbies?! really? ) and hearing really "weird" stuff about how some teachers do things around here (hoard, steal, take? again ... really?).  This isn't something I'm used to, especially coming from another school where we were so generous and giving with all that we have ... because we know that when we share our ideas + resources, it actually benefits the kids!  ... and at the end of the day, teaching is about the kids. (right?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment