8.08.2011

it's monday.


it's a very gloomy monday morning here in southern california, but i am loving this gloom. it makes me think of my short time up in washington and how amazingly fast time goes by (it's already august eighth!).  

some things on my mind:
1. how incredibly delicious fresh biscuits and fresh-whipped cream are together. (see picture above) 
2. god has been so good and so wonderfully present in my life.
(i am always amazed by his love. always. it never fails me.)
3. i would LOVE to have acres of land and my own vegetable garden, chickens, barn, and all that good stuff ... someday. lord willing.
4. coffee is such a good friend.
5. jesus is an even better friend.
6. amazed that texas had their day of prayer + fasting initiated by their governor rick perry. (god bless that man)
7. so thankful for my husband. for his hard-work.
8.  really tired of going through this season of disconnect in my soul. god knows where i'm at.
9. friendships can be so fragile.
10. this artichoke flower. never seen one before. gorgeous isn't it? 
11. grace, truth, love. needing more in my life.
12. jesus. yea. i'm really thinking about Him. a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment